If there is a country of entrepreneurs, it is without a doubt Haiti. Yet the near impossibility of accessing capital (interest rates reach 30% per annum), a weak state of law that goes hand in hand with recurrent administrative corruption, economic insecurity, and the absence of land registry make business ventures extremely risky.
That is why Haiti Futur works to promote the creation of activities and jobs in Haiti, especially in rural areas in various forms:
- Financial support
- Financing of manufacturing tools
- Help with access to electricity
- Strategy consulting
- The purchasing of Haitian art and handicrafts to exhibit in France and US during our events
- Financing of professional training
- Financing of technical expertise
In France and USA:
Participating in the initiatives that promote employment in Haiti and that are likely to generate income for the organization.